Sometimes one page is all you need!
Over the last few years there has been a trend of one page websites. This works well for those who don’t have a ton of content but need a professional looking landing page.
Reasons to choose a one page website:
- You need a landing page for a specific marketing campaign. This is a great solution when using a QR code and need to track traffic to a specific URL.
- Your business is just getting started. You may want an online presence but don’t have the content for a more robust site.
- Your budget is tight but need a place to direct potential customers for more information.
The page can contain several sections such as:
- A summary statement – who we are and what we do
- List your services or products
- Testimonials or reviews
- Contact information and form
One page websites are a great starting point and you can always add on to the site as your needs change.